tyler linbrook signatures vs. b&w 802

I have narrowed it down to these Two speakers. I have heard the B&Ws but not the Tyler on piece system .Which would be the best choice ..Thanks everyone...Joe
jhjf123456
I wouldn't trust anyone on here to give you an uncolored opinion if they recommend either one, not because either aren't great speakers, but because it is fairly obvious the vested interests some people seem to have with one or the other brand.

I personally love my B&W 802Ds better than the number of other speakers I demoed, and recommend them, but will you like them as much as I do, or as much as the numerous magazines that have given the 802Ds significant awards and glowing reviews this year? Only you can figure that one out.
Thank you Tom Ryan. I hope you too don't mysteriously perish. [http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?gmusi&1133457554&openusid&zzClassical1&4&5#Classical1] Merry Christmas to all of the Audiogon community.
For what is worth, I recently took my custom Linbrook System II to another speaker builder in my state to get them tested and some speaker grills that will stay on. I was epecting to be told by this speaker manufactuer how much better his speakers were.

Instead, after testing the speakers and correcting a minor blip in the frequency response he told me if he was selling these speakers, he'd charge at least $10,000. Ty charges around $3,600.

When a competitor praises your speakers, and thinks you're undercharging they must be pretty good.

Give Ty's speakers a listen. They are worth 2-3 times what he is charging.
Why do I get the feeling this thread is a Tyler marketting campaign? Reminds me of all those Axiom threads on AVSForums awhile back.
I thought you first advised everyone to not trust anyone on here to give an uncolored opinion (I assumed you included yourself in that statement)? Now you are accusing every poster on this thread (even the owners of other brands like Von Schweikert) of participating in a Tyler marketing campaign? I am sure Krellm7 in particular would not agree, as it primarily was his original response that jump started the entire string of other responses, IMO. You could easily make the same charge against B&W with respect to his and your posts... Of course either charge would be wrong... In my mind, these are just posters voicing their opinions based on their own set of preferences (including you and Krellm7). As you have already mentioned that you are happy with your B&W 802Ds, why should you care if others prefer the Linbrooks (or any other brand for that matter)... as long as *you* are happy, that's all that matters right?

Happy listening,

---Dave