Best monitor under $1000

Von's, Totem's, Dyna's, Usher's, B&W's, etc...?

Will be used with a 120WPC Consonance C-1 integrated in a bedroom system. Prefer 40Hz reach.

Thanks,
Frank
metro04
Definately the Consonance Eric-1s are my choice at $995/pr. new. They "only" get down to 46hz, but they are a perfect match for your integrated, and I loved what I heard so much I am buying a pair for my 2nd system myself. The only downside is they may be a tad bright for your tastes...

If used speakers are also being considered, then the Tyler Acoustics Taylo Reference Monitors sound like a very good match for your electronics and preferences. They will run you about 1K/pr. used, and are on the slightly warm side of the spectrum. They sound great on all of your music catagory preferences, IMO.

Good luck,

---Dave
Thanks everyone for your recommendations and opinions. Now, I get to research each and every one. Several of these models have been brought to my attention via personal e-mails with friends, so, it seems you're all on the same page.

Thanks so much,

Frank
Hello again,

Anybody else heard LSA Group's "LSA1" Monitors? This is another recommendation for under $1K. Just wondering...

Thanks,
Frank