Anyone try Townshend Super Tweeters?

I have a speaker using modded titanium tweeters,going flat to 25 khz.Very good air and detail.However I did hear the Townshends once,used above a silk dome(the main speaker was a Sonus Faber Extrema),with incredible results.Truthfully,to me,the best high freq transducers seem to "still" be ribbons.I'm contemplating giving the Townshends a try.

Any thoughts?
sirspeedy70680e509
I must admit that due to extensive research,the Muratas look to be more to my needs!Time will tell,as I'm going to take the plunge,for one of them,at least.Thanks for all feedback,guys!
ELdartford... that's a good thing. Losses are usually visible (slightly, but still). You must have equalised yr reproduced sound very well!
Gregm...Credit should go to the Behringer auto equalization process. All I do is push the buttons.
I haven't gotten to the purchase point yet,so don't know where to get them.I would assume the website has the info.They do seem to be of real quality,as is much of the "Extreme Japanese Stuff"!I'm really leaning towards them,big time!

Best!