Anyone here using vintage speakers?

I am mostly a lurker and reader here and see very little conversation about vintage speakers (pre 1985). I have owned Altec 604's for about a year now and love the hell out of them. Just wondered if there are other vintage users in this crowd?
wwwrecords
McIntosh XR-7 (2 pairs), McIntosh XR-5 (1 pair), JBL L-65 (one pair). I have the Macs coupled with the 107 Equalizers.

The Macs reproduce just about everything wonderfully. The JBLs sound best with quality rock.

I enjoy them all.
Sold my Magnepan MG-1s in Late 2007 after a well over 25 year run. Even had 'em factory rebuilt once. A 'landmark' in my personal stereo development. Replacement? New 1.6s, of course!
In a second system, I have 1978 Altec Model 19s, driven by a turntable of similar vintage and an amp which is just a little bit younger. They are wonderful. And they are the best bang for buck I can think of in speakerland.
Being from New England I've collected three models of the Acoustic Research speakers, the AR-9, AR-3A, and the Ar-2AX, as well as a pair of the Large Advents. I must admit the only pair I have set up are the AR-9s which are legendary four-way speakers with two 12-inch woofers. Must find a good home for the other speakers one of these days.
I have several pair of vintage speakers-still have my original AR 3a's tucked away in the closet-my daughter has
my ess amt 1b's.Recently I traded and picked up a pair of ohm walsh 2.
I am using them in a second system in the house with my
ancient AR amp--about 35 yrs old and a very old Onkyo cd
player nothing fancy with the cables or speaker wire.I gotta say the walsh's are something else-you can't believe
equipment this old could sound this good!