Wilson WP 6 vs 7 for home theater

I currently own a pair of WP 3/2's and I'm planning on adding a home theater. My question is would it make more sense to choose a WP6 with a subwoofer or spend more for a WP7 and take advantage of the better bass response.
stanwine
I'm running two subwoofers with my primary music system/home theater, which has WP6s for mains. The subs really do the job when it comes to home theater low frequency effects. While I have never had the WP7s in my system, I am hard pressed to imagine how they could do as well.
I have 6's, with the updated 7 tweeters. I think you can get these from a dealer for about $1200-$1500. Not exactly sure. But they really improve the top end of the 6's. So that closes the gap somewhat on the 7's. Then you still have cash left over for a sub.

I watch a lot of movies, and I don't miss the deep bass. Maybe if I stopped by Jameswei's house I'd reconsider...so take my comments here as never having heard a sub in my system.

All this said, I'd buy the 7's. They are a better speaker all around, especially if you main listening is music. The 8's are wonderful. I am trying to get the cash for them one day soon...

Also, I guess I should mention, what's the rest of your setup? Maybe improving sources, amps or cables and going with the 6's still might be a better option.

Sorry to waffle around here, but lots of varibles I guess.

Good luck !
Get the WP7s. A subwoofer is not a must but a very big plus. The WP6s are a slightly different family of sound. The WP7s to my ears are slightly more musical and will add up to more musical enjoyment. I assume you will use hometheater for concerts and musicals and not just simple movies.