Sealed Loudspeakers?

I am wondering, what are the choices as to NEW speakers if one has a preference for sealed (acoustic-suspension) speakers, instead of the rather more usual, bass-reflex type?

Thanks,
Huard
huard
Most, if not all, NHT speakers are acoustic suspension.

Although NHT might not have as blue blood a high end pedigree as the speakers Seantaylor99 mentioned, they do have some claim to lineage from the Golden Age in the U.S. -- one of NHT's founder's, Ken Kantor, used to head R&D at Acoustic Research, the birthplace of the acoustic suspension design. (Granted, he was there about thirty years after AR first developed the design.)

I think NHTs do some things quite well and are reasonable values. Worth checking out.
Some of NHT's speakers are bass reflex such as the 2.5i's, the model 4's and some of their subs for example. Their big 3.3's and 2.9's were some of the better designs they created.
Vandersteen speakers are sealed designs except for the 1C which is a transmission line design. The 2Ce Sigs, 3A Sigs, Quatro's and 5A's are sealed designs with some interesting twists.
Most speakers now are ported but they're other sealed designs around. The Spendor suggestion is a good one.
Are any of the Avalon designs still AS? The original Eclipse, Ascent, Radian and I think the Monitor were all sealed.
Post removed