Need your help finding a pair of speakers.........

Hello all,
I just sold a pair of AndraII's. Everthing is packed and ready for my helper to pick-up for shipping on Tuesday 12/27/2006. I have a budget of $20K-30K. Can you please give me some recommendations based on experience? It took me a long time and a lot of money to find the Andra's but my curiosity got the best of me so here i am looking for new stuffs. I would like to keep my electronics (conrad/johnson top-of-the-line). For the last 5 years, I have not kept anything for more than a year. This time, i would like to buy a pair of speakers that I can keep for a long time. If needed I will expand my budget but prefer not. No WILSON please, I have tried and they are not for me.
Thanks for your time,
Gina
ginas
I suggest get away from the slllllooooow and lazy dynamic speakers. Try some of the planars (Soundlabs, Maggies, Apogees, etc). You are in for big surprise. You need big room though.
songwriter, that didn't take you long: "Roy Johnson at Green Mountain Audio and your search will be over." Has he given you any stock in the company yet?
Wow...you're not kidding Warren...100+ threads answered...95% of which are in the speaker forum and of those...every one is a GMA recommendation.

reminds me of the old H.P. threads...nudge nudge wink wink...hehe
Thank you all for your feedbacks. Unfortunately, I only have about 50 -70 hours on the Andras. I am not sure where you get this information from but it's pretty darn accurately. My intial reason for selling the andras because I am down sizing to a smaller listening area but now that plan changed. My new listening area will be 38X45X10. I already sold the speakers so I can't look back now. I have been thinking about the Savoys but can't find a lot of info on them. Hear are some of the speakers I owned in the last 5 years:
Avantgarde Duos
Maggies: 1.6,3.6, 20.1
Martin Logan: Prodigy
Thiel: 7.2
Wilson: Sophia, Watts 7
Gershman Acoustic: GAP 828
Eggleston: AndraII

To be honest with you, my reason for selling the Andras ignited by moving but that is not a real reason. The real reason is that I have problems keeping anything more than a year and always want something better???