Need your help finding a pair of speakers.........

Hello all,
I just sold a pair of AndraII's. Everthing is packed and ready for my helper to pick-up for shipping on Tuesday 12/27/2006. I have a budget of $20K-30K. Can you please give me some recommendations based on experience? It took me a long time and a lot of money to find the Andra's but my curiosity got the best of me so here i am looking for new stuffs. I would like to keep my electronics (conrad/johnson top-of-the-line). For the last 5 years, I have not kept anything for more than a year. This time, i would like to buy a pair of speakers that I can keep for a long time. If needed I will expand my budget but prefer not. No WILSON please, I have tried and they are not for me.
Thanks for your time,
Gina
ginas
songwriter, that didn't take you long: "Roy Johnson at Green Mountain Audio and your search will be over." Has he given you any stock in the company yet?
Wow...you're not kidding Warren...100+ threads answered...95% of which are in the speaker forum and of those...every one is a GMA recommendation.

reminds me of the old H.P. threads...nudge nudge wink wink...hehe
Thank you all for your feedbacks. Unfortunately, I only have about 50 -70 hours on the Andras. I am not sure where you get this information from but it's pretty darn accurately. My intial reason for selling the andras because I am down sizing to a smaller listening area but now that plan changed. My new listening area will be 38X45X10. I already sold the speakers so I can't look back now. I have been thinking about the Savoys but can't find a lot of info on them. Hear are some of the speakers I owned in the last 5 years:
Avantgarde Duos
Maggies: 1.6,3.6, 20.1
Martin Logan: Prodigy
Thiel: 7.2
Wilson: Sophia, Watts 7
Gershman Acoustic: GAP 828
Eggleston: AndraII

To be honest with you, my reason for selling the Andras ignited by moving but that is not a real reason. The real reason is that I have problems keeping anything more than a year and always want something better???
Boa2, S7Horton, am I missing something? The 50 hours listening time you guys mentioned: Where o where does that come from?

Thank you all for your feedbacks. Unfortunately, I only have about 50 -70 hours on the Andras. I am not sure where you get this information from but it's pretty darn accurately.

From Ginas current ad for the Andra IIs , which states: "I have about 50 hours of playing time at moderately low volume settings with high end electronics from Audio Research.
Thanks Boa2, I for the life of me couldn't figure out where the 50 hours came from.