Diff. between Soliloquy "i" series and older type

Does anyone know what was the improvements made to the Soliloquy "i" series speakers back in about 2003-2004 compared to the original series ??
Thanks
gvt1911
Yes, I don't know about the 6.2i's but the later 5's definitely had aluminum tweeters. I just had to replace a bad tweeter in my SAT 5's and the only ones still available were the aluminum ones.
Well, I guess that is one reason they went out...My 5.3i's have soft dome tweeters also..HMMM?? Anyone know what brand of drivers were used ?
Thanks...
I bought the replacements from Underwood HiFi. He had bought some of the remaining stock when Soliloquy went out of business and is the only source I could find. I don't know if he has any more, though, there have been other threads about this and a lot of people have asked where to get them.
Well ,Sfar is correct,after checking my manual that came with the 5.3i speakers, they have listed 2 different types of tweeters for this model. One is an 1.125" double chambered silk dome tweeter and one is a 1.125" aluminum composite with propietary coating tweeter...WoW ! Guess they covered all bases as to what was lying around...I only have one tweeter in each cabinet and it is the silk dome...Now when someone has a pair for sale we need to ask about the tweeters! Wonder who manufactured the drivers for them and if Madisound or someone else has replacements?
Thanks...