Diff. between Soliloquy "i" series and older type

Does anyone know what was the improvements made to the Soliloquy "i" series speakers back in about 2003-2004 compared to the original series ??
Thanks
gvt1911
Well, I guess that is one reason they went out...My 5.3i's have soft dome tweeters also..HMMM?? Anyone know what brand of drivers were used ?
Thanks...
I bought the replacements from Underwood HiFi. He had bought some of the remaining stock when Soliloquy went out of business and is the only source I could find. I don't know if he has any more, though, there have been other threads about this and a lot of people have asked where to get them.
Well ,Sfar is correct,after checking my manual that came with the 5.3i speakers, they have listed 2 different types of tweeters for this model. One is an 1.125" double chambered silk dome tweeter and one is a 1.125" aluminum composite with propietary coating tweeter...WoW ! Guess they covered all bases as to what was lying around...I only have one tweeter in each cabinet and it is the silk dome...Now when someone has a pair for sale we need to ask about the tweeters! Wonder who manufactured the drivers for them and if Madisound or someone else has replacements?
Thanks...
The drivers were proprietary, as far as I could determine. There are a few tweeters out there with the same 110 mm flange and what looks like the same bolt configuration but I don't know if it would be possible to find a reasonable sonic match to the originals.