Musical Fidelity KW500 and Rowland Continuum S2

Has anyone compared these 2 integrated amps? If so, what are your observations? Thanks in advance.
arsh
Haven't heard the kW500, but love my kW linestage and phono preamps. Great pieces. That kW preamp had been the longest lasting piece of gear in my system until it and my Yamamoto DAC were recently replaced by a DEQX HDP4. It will be sad to sell those 2 pieces of gear.
I have owned Rowland for over 12 years now - it never distorts, or gets hot, and has never given me even 30 seconds of trouble. Rowland sounds completely neutral, with great detail and clarity. Rowland wins - hands down - no contest. Plus - it's gorgeous to look at.
Thanks guys. I appreciate your responses. Hifibouncer, have you heard the KW to make a comparison? One of the things I love about it is its lifelike immediacy--it creates a front row perspective; the performers and instruments seem to be right there. Does the Rowland have a similar character?
I have not had the specific pieces in question in my systems, but I had and have products from these two manufacturers in present and previous systems. I have a lot of respect for Musical Fidelity as a company , it quite frankly is not in the same league as products designed by Jeff Rowland. Sonically the products are similar, but the transparency and resolving capability of Rowland pieces is stunning. Also, the Rowland products are jewel like in the fit and finish. Manufactured to last a lifetime without problems. Turn the pieces on and forget about any future issues.
Thanks a lot, Brauser. Which specific pieces have you owned from both companies? What about the so called "class D sound"? I have never listened to a Rowland or any other class D amp. Thanks.