Opinions of people who have OWNED Adagio's

I'd like to hear from people who have actually owned Acoustic Zen Adagio speakers. They're on my short list for auditioning. I've got a Unico SE integrated (140w) and Cairn Fog v3 cd player.
Thanks.
dave_rosenblum
It's testes, or both testis, not testies, unless you are are living too close to a nuclear power plant or referring to a multiple product testers in the wrong tense. I hope you wouldn't get those caught between your legs, although I can think of some product testers that you might appreciate ;)

Never heard the Adagios but it seems like they are well liked in this community. Probably worth seeking out for a long audition. And no, I'm not nuts about nuts.
If I am ever aloud to do it again I will get the extreme Adagios from Response audio
07-26-08: Brm1

No offense, but the word is spelled "allowed" rather than "aloud." If you are ever allowed? In other words, if your wife ever allows you to buy the Adagios again, you will? You have to be kidding, right?
I heard them with Red Dragon digital amps and modwright preamp and couldn't understand what all the fuss was about---but it was at a show, so show conditions not withstanding. good, but certainly not great.
Keithr
Glad you commented on this combo. Maybe we can talk about this more off line. I heard the adagios at rocky mountain audio fest last year with halcro. It was the top of the line Halcro gear. There was somthing special about the sound coming from those speakers. But i have asked a couple of people what would you consider as amps running with modwright preamp, because anything in the region in cost of the halcro gear im not ready for. So they have mentioned Red Dragon or a modified Bel Canto 1000 amps sound was superb. So it would be interesting to get your take of what you actually heard that day even though under show conditions.