Which speakers are higher efficiency?

Hi, I am in the market to buy a high efficiency speakers to match my 300B with given 15W output. When I do some search online, I have 2 speakers in my mind:

Reference 3a Grand Veena Loudspeakers
Efficiency: 90 dB. 1Watt/meter.
Frequency response: 36Hz - 20 kHz (+/-) 3dB.
Up to 100 kHz high frequency extension.
Bass loading: F3@ 36Hz., tuned port,
quasi-second order, -15dB at 20Hz.
Impedance: 5 Ohm (+/-0.5 Ohm).
Power handling: 200 Watts RMS.
Phase: Almost constant at 10 degrees @94dB, wide band.

Focal 1037be
Type: 3-way bass-reflex floor standing speaker
Frequency response (+ or-3dB) 38hz-40hz
Sensitivity (2,83 V/1m) 91dB
Nominal impedance 8 Ohms
Minimum impedance 3,5Ohms
Crossover frequency 350Hz/2000Hz

Just look at the number, Focal 1037be is more efficiency, b/c it gives 91dB v.s. Reference 3a Grand Veena only give 90dB. Is that right? or am I missing something here?
Or can you guys suggest a 4~6k high efficiency speakers for me?
Thanks,
audiorichard
The efficiency/sensitivity is about the same. You could go with either.

From my perspective, the impedance is more telling. The Focal have a nominal impedance of 8 ohms, but the minimum impedance is 3.5 ohms.

The Reference 3A Grand Veena have a 5 ohm nominal impedance, but the minimum impedance is 4.5 ohms (8 ohms +/- .5 ohms).

It will be easier for the tube amp to produce a balanced frequency response on the Reference 3A Grand Veena, and therefore I'd select the Reference 3A Grand Veena between the two under consideration.
I would second what Tvad said. On the point of the efficiency spec, you don't know if they were measured the same way under the same conditions with the same equipment. And the figures are so close. Six of one, half a dozen of the other on this. Because of that, I would look at the impedence dip for further information as to which might be more efficient or less demanding on an amp.
Just how loud do you expect to play the speakers? If they are 90 at one watt, then 93 at two, 96 at 4, 99 at 8, and 102 at 16. This is not terribly loud, the Focal is capable of much higher. If I was wedded to the amp I would look for more efficient speakers, especially in a large room. If you have a small room, do not play a high volume or demanding musical works you may get by.
Stanwal is right, the Focal will play louder, but the uneven impedance curve suggests they could sound "bright".

I would prefer a balanced frequency response at a lower volume, if that's the trade-off.
I was just about to post a similar comment to Stan's, when I saw his post. I don't think that 90db speakers are sensitive enough for use with 300B or other low powered amplifiers, unless you are in a small room, listen from no more than around 8 feet away, listen to music that has narrow dynamic range, and don't listen at high volume levels.

To realize the same peak volume levels with 15 watts that the Grand Veena's can provide at their rated 200 watts, you would need speakers with 101 db sensitivity.

I do agree with the others that for best compatibility with a tube amp you should give preference to speakers with the highest possible minimum impedance.

Regards,
-- Al