SHOW attendees: please post speaker reports here

Seeing a few random responses in other threads, but thought it would be nice if we could have a single thread to try to consolidate at least a "best of" compilation of speaker impressions. All cost ranges. All of us "stay at home" agoners would appreciate it. Thanks much.
jeffkad
I thought the worst sound at CES was the Magico (too bright) and the Soundlabs (dull,dull,dull) Vandersteens (just so so), YG Acoustics (way too rich) I liked the Mag. 1.7 but would like to have heard them without the center speaker. My favorite was the Revolver Cygnis speaker in the May Audio Room with Reimyo. I also liked the Trenner and Friedl RA box speaker which was with the Basis turntable (ugly speaker but great sound). I also liked the Wilson Speakers in the Lamm room. First time I ever liked those speakers. Teresonic Ingenium Silver (Lowther DX4 Driver) sounded great. Sanders speaker sounded good. Kings Sound King II sounded good. Tad room just so so, much better last year.
fplanner, did you hear the Legacys, and if so which ones and what did you think? I've skimmed the last two TAS CES reports and no mention of the Legacy brand, at least as a best-in-show candidate. BTW, the Von Schweikert Unifield 3 is getting great reviews and has a similar "top 7 octaves" single driver approach like the Vienna Klimt series.

Getting back to Legacy, I'm starting to get very interested in their new Whisper XD. Anyone hear them?
Best for me were the FAL speakers with Artemis electronics and a schroeder tonearm.

I also liked the Coltrane and Classic Audio.
Jeff
Jeffkad- The Whispers sounded good, but not great, at least to my ears. I used to own the non-XD Whispers before my current VSA 7se's, which give me better bass slam and imaging in my room, as well as a sweeter midrange. In all fairness, the VSA's also cost considerably more than the Whispers.

I would make sure you demo the Whispers in your room if you can before making a purchase.