What is the best OTL out there?

Hello. I've always been curious about OTL amplifiers, but never tried one except for the very unusual (and wonderful) Berning Siegfried, which was both SET and OTL. I wonder if there is an agreement as to which OTL currently in production can be considered to be the best. Ciao.
ggavetti
The Joule Electra Right of Passage is a pretty special amp (probably the Destiny as well, but I have not heard it). That leaves room for 8 more
Agree with Jmcgrogan2, really when you think about it what is the BEST of anything? The limits of the experience of the responders will correlate to some of the responses you'll get but what will that tell you? Then there is the system itself, and the room, and the power feeding the system. The Tenor was "proclamated" at one time as the best of the best by guys who were willing to pay the most and declare what is best. What is most important is that the electrical characteristics of the amp/speaker interface is maximized, the higher and more stable the impedance characteristics of the speaker the more suitable. Graff, Fourier, Counterpoint (SA 4), Atma-sphere, Trancendent, Berning, Joule Electra, Tenor, NYAL, and Futterman are all OTL's I've heard in different systems over the years including my own.

Not all of the above were known for their reliability but I won't name names. Each are capable of good to great sound in the proper system and room.
I've heard Berning and Tenor in show environments and have been impressed.

I'm using a full Atma-Sphere rig with Silver Edition MA-1 monoblocks and appreciate the accolades bestowed upon the brand! This gear is extraordinarily agile and will reward you with a spectrum of sound due to its ability to realize the characteristics of any 6SN7 in the circuit.

I'd like to try the Novacrons, but need more power for the MegaLine III.
Macrojack are you referring to Berning's recently introduced 60 watt 845 SET ZOTL amp?