What is the best OTL out there?

Hello. I've always been curious about OTL amplifiers, but never tried one except for the very unusual (and wonderful) Berning Siegfried, which was both SET and OTL. I wonder if there is an agreement as to which OTL currently in production can be considered to be the best. Ciao.
ggavetti
"The wide open bandwidth of an OTL can also invite unwanted super sonic spurious crap that gets into the picture... if not properly addressed."

It's ultimately an issue I hear as well. The level of transparency offered by an OTL mandates that EVERYTHING be balanced less hearing a bit more than you bargained for, that balance between clinical and musical which might be heard as an initial WOW as the brain starts working to fill in the blanks vs. being relaxed and engaged in the music, not the sound. When they are right, dialed in with the right components and addressing room issues, they can be quite special in their presentation.
Tubegroover,
Nice observation/comments. I agree with your perspective.
Charles,
I had to laugh, but "super-sonic spurious crap" is a dead-on description of what might be a deal breaker for some people. But the wide-open bandwidth spoken of is literally like the door thrown open wide on your speakers. Quite a realization.
Best OTL I've heard is Graaf GM200. Too bad Graaf is building SS amps now.

Dealer offered me a great deal on his demo but just graduated from college so didn't have much disposable income to buy it.