Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Nonoise,
All your descriptors of the Supra 3.4 apply to the WE16ga. The 16ga is NOT too dense midrange or rolled off and shelved highs. Not in my system, Grannyring, Jeff Day, Yazaki-san, and all the others that are wiping out the remaining WE16ga wire. You read, I believe, the Day blog, his readers' responses, The Decware blog respondents, and so forth. Mitch 2 is the second person making this type of comment out of multiple hundreds...I'm glad I got this wire, most folks like me have sold multiple thousand dollar speaker cables and interconnects for this musical WE16ga and Belden 8402 interconnect. What was brought to the table was inexpensive stuff that competes well or bests many of the high priced offerings. More than a few folks selling PS Audio, Sablon, their silver, and so on and do forth. As the cliche on Agon goes, YMMV. As a musician Resolution doesn't mean much to me in the context of "listener bias" as above. But the WE has excellent resolution, transparency, timbre, texture, tone color, and connection to the music in a natural organic way, including all the other audiophile virtues. Best, good listening, Rob
Another point to note, Mitch2, this is not an apple to apple comparison. If you have a too thick midrange perhaps it is because of the way you constructed the wiring? Most of us have followed the Yazaki-san, Jeff Day simplicity route...with bare wire all WE16ga, single run per pole. No mixing of various gage as you have done. Best, Rob
It's good to know that this can all be from using a double run version. It reminds me of the same effect that a shotgun set of Clear Day speaker cable had to the regular set.

All the best,
Nonoise
Mikirob, you may be right about the construction, although I doubt it because the wires I have connecting my mid and high frequencies are the WE 16 awg from tajacobs. Doubling the runs and cross-connecting lowers inductance but in my experience does not change the wire's intrinsic sonic characteristics.

That said, even though I do not find this WE wire to be perfect, I still like the sound of the wire very much and the fact it is going head-to-head with wire I have settled on after 20+ years of trying different wires means it is special indeed. Nothing in this hobby is perfect and every component, wire, speaker, etc. is going to have strengths and weaknesses, plus they are going to synergize differently with each other.

It is interesting that Ben Zwickel from Mojo Audio, who was very successful at making and selling power cords from NOS WE wire, had this to say about speaker cables made from the wire we are using, in a post from 2010;
"The WE speaker wire is about the same. I used it for years with full range speakers but it too is not wide bandwidth and tends to sound a bit cloudy with a rolled off top end.

It can be a good cure for "digititus."

I do not find it to be "cloudy" or to have an overly narrow bandwidth but I do find it to be midrange-focused with a touch of warmth/thickness/density that can be seductive compared to cables that display ultra high resolution and clarity through the midrange. At the high end, in a direct comparison, I hear clarity and extension from my multiple small gauge, solid core, individually insulated, OCC wires that I do not hear from the WE wire. However, the WE wire does sound natural in the high frequencies, but just a little less pure and sweet at the very high end. I do not hear specific limitations in the bass and, with my speakers and in my room, the WE wire actually improves on a bit of excessive bloom on certain recordings. Overall, at least so far, what I hear leans in the same direction of what Ben reported in 2010, but not as far off-center.
My system is as resolving as any. I still say to use 16 gauge period. I cannot confirm what some are hearing, but keeping it simple is best and proven. All other combinations are new and trial and error. The 16 gauge is as resolving as any cable in my system. In fact more so than many expensive silver and copper cables I have owned from Kimber, MG Audio, Sablon Audio etc...

System synergy is always important and may well be the difference in some systems.