Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
When I first heard the WE 16ga wire my comment was oh vintage vishay ERO Fol II Aluminum foil and Mylar caps.

Those were the vintage caps in my amps.

They were hard to replace in all ways. VERY real midrange.

I suspected Yazaki-san likes that kind of sound.

Then I went on to read about his cap of choice the Arizona Green Cactus.

Guess what paper Aluminum foil in mylar...

I will be curious to hear these. The vintage ones lacked dynamics of Duelund. Just too small. They were all tone.
Funny the long running capacitor thread was started when I heard vintage paper Aluminum foil and Mylar caps. I had heard tube amps but not like that before!

I was just shocked at how "real" the sound was real people it was not a stereo.

One amp was left stock to see if it could be beat. (that real sound)
It looks like Jeff prefers his Belden 9402 ICs.

http://jeffsplace.me/wordpress/?p=8022
Mortsnets thanks for sharing. Apparently Jeff likes the Belden for their "rich smooth forgiving presentation". If a listener wants to smooth over the rough edges his preference might be Belden. This would be a listener preference. In my system the WE16ga interconnects do not hide any of the rough edges of but at the same time does not sound overly bright. So WE at this point is my preference. I have well over 300 hours on them at this point. Jet
I see the WE wire is available right up to 10ga.

Has anyone tried compared the various WE ga's?

It all appears the same just more strands.

Running the 16ga in two separate systems. (for testing)