Recommed a medium sized monitors that can go loud

I want to downsize my speakers from a floor stander (Acoustic Zen Adagios)to a "medium size" monitor or "MAYBE" a slim profile and light weight floor stander that can play loud, but also sound clean, transparent, and musical.

I have a Rogue integrated hybrid amp(100RMS) and a Ayre CX-7e mp CD player. So far, I have considered: KEF LS-50; Harbeth 30.1;.... Harbeth new SHL Super Plus( too expensive).... Monitor Audio Gold GX-100; Devore O/93 ( too expensive and possibly overrated) Scansonic MB-2.5; B&W's 804 or 805; KEF 300R; I can spend about $3000-3500 for used mint speakers, possibly a little more.

Please note: I saw two separate ads on Audiogon for KEF LS-50's that sold within a week; yet. I cannot believe that these speakers have any real bass or don't sound bright or lean..... Thank you.

sunnyjim
See the current listing for Kef Ref One? Just bought a pair after selling my Triton Ones. I'll quote one reviewer: 'they play astoundingly loud.' This is indeed the case.
My skinny Silverline Preludes (with REL subs helping out) can get loud enough for me, but only really loud when I feel like blasting something while I'm not in the room with them ("loud" for simply listening from the designated ideal "sweet spot" seems like something with ear health risk…"dynamic" might be a better goal)…loud is a relative thing anyway, and it's a rare hifi speaker that will get as loud as pro PA stuff (which I also have), which has to be able to play loud to cover audience spaces…there's your clean and loud.
To Wolf-Garcia, a worthy correction, "dynamic" is a excellent substitute for loud or loudness