Cadillac of Turntables?

While watching the new FOX show 'Grandfathered' I noticed a Cadillac commercial that showed a VPI turntable with a 3D printed tonearm! I backed up the DVR, paused at the clip, then wondered, "Huh...does that make VPI the Cadillac of turntables?"

Interesting how I see more and more turntables on TV these days. And now, high-end models. Love it!
128x128seasoned
The "Cadillac" of turntables would be extremely complex and expensive to repair.
It would need tail fins, twilight 'sentinel' and a lot of chrome. Also must weigh a few tons and have low trade-in value. Classic Caddy from the late '50s to mid-'60s. Love 'em, but not for turntables. What was it Don Delilo said: Rolls-Royce, the Cadillac of motorcars? (Or was it the other way around). Drive safe. :)
I think the Ferrari of turntables would be complex and expensive to repair. A Cadillac of turntables not so much.
Taters, Cadillac is extremely complicated to repair.
Those Mitsubishi vertical and linear tracking turntables are probably Cadillacs or Ferraries
I don't know. Do you have to pay Cadillac extra just so it will go the correct speed?