Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
im with stutrex: i have had my altec 604e super duplexes now for four years till i got them i never had a [air of speakers for more then three months and i wouldent traid them for a pair of ten thousand doller speakers and i honestly think they are the lowdest clearest speakers ever built but i havent heard many of the above just all i say keep rockin i no i will:)
If price is also determinant, then the Newform Research series is unbeatable. I own a pair of R 630 (the R645 are even better, but they require large rooms), and since I bought them the upgradeitis fever is gone.
I'll give it a go. Here are 5 I like:

Wilson Sophias
Spendor S100
Harbeth Compact 7
Proac Response 3
Vandersteen 5A
Dayton Wright XG 10 with dedicated subwoofers...these 'stats had a beautiful midrange...and those Panasonic leaf tweeters had lots of "air"...and the XG 10s sang....super transparent. I miss 'em like crazy.