Is Dynaudio forgiving speakers?

I would like to know is Dynaudio speakers forgiving? Pair with full blown DAC/power amp (colorless and transparent amp), will it sound engaging and musical enough? Neutral and colorless can be a bit thin sound to me, that's not my taste, I prefer a bit of warm, fun rhythm on bass kinda of sound. I'm considering a pair of Focus 110 or new DM 2/7?
128x128wim1983
@Jwm: Planar speakers, hmm, any good model to look for? Brand? I get what you mean by quieter, that's what I feel on the Wharfedale Denton, I wouldn't say it's totally free of fatigue or resonance, but it does not cross the border line. The Wharfedale Jade 3, in contrast sound noisy to me, guess I'm not capable to driver it properly.
"Do you consider Dynaudio is the best speakers brand?"

I'd say its one of the best IMHO in that it is hard to fault objectively. Different lines work and sound different though and there are many very good ones like Dynaudio so hard to make any such claims. Speaker preference is usually a very subjective thing. But it always helps to start with a quality product and Dynaudio is definitely that.
I'm willing to bet he can speak our language better than you can speak his.
Zd542

Thanks Zd for saving me the trouble of calling Tarp38 a jerk.
If you want a warm speaker with terrific soundstaging,
audition some PSBs. They're not in the same league as
Dynaudio, but are reasonably priced,
dynamic, aND very engaging. And a forgiving speaker.
Interesting, how to know it's old or new model?
http://www.dynaudio.com/discontinued-models/focus/
I don't think the link is up to date because they don't show the 160/260.