Danish loudspeakers: Dynaudio & System Audio

Recently, I've auditioned a pairs of Dynaudio Focus 110, I'm pretty impressed with the sound, but if I choose to buy the Focus 160, I'm a bit worry on the bass resonance problem due to rear ported design, some Dynaudio users report such problem too. I'm living in a medium room, where space is very limited, thus I'm considering to audition a pairs of System Audio Mantra 5, same Danish loudspeaker design, seem well regarded from some of the feedbacks, though I have to contact them to check whether any audition available in Malaysia, from the Website I'm able to search out a location though. Anybody heard of the System Audio speakers, any opinions or impressions how it sound?
128x128wim1983
Monitor Audio is the only brand to day which all speaker they produce can create a deep and wide stage.
Wow, with close to a hundred brands of speakers available today, the above sure is a tall statement Bo.
Are you sure you didn't mean to say that Monitor Audio is the only brand you sell?
Jl35, you're right of course.
The lower-tier floorstanders have front ports, including the Lektor monitors. I had to look it up, sorry for the misinformation.
It's been a while since I listened to some Dali monitors and they were Helicon's; no front port.
@Mr_bill, @Lowrider: Thanks for the suggestions, Epicon is way out of my budget, both the Epicon and Rubicon is rear ported

@Jafant: You mean the Dynaudio / System Audio is "okay" speakers? How would you describe Thiel standmount at best? My thought is Thiel need very careful matching with gears, not an easy to cope with even in terms of price

@Amater: Great suggestions, I've been looking forward to hear some ATC or PMC, but doubt the 2 brands' tweeter can sound as good as Dynaudio tweeter? Especially on high?

Still, my current top 3 standmounts shortlisted:
1. Dynaudio Focus 160 - I dun see any issues here as long as you give enough clean power, space and resonance could be the only biggest concern here

2. PSB Synchrony One B - For 30 years on loudspeakers design, I think these are pretty all rounder that worth serious considerations, I'll try to arrange for auditions soon

3. ATC SCM19 / PMC Twenty 22 - It's British loudspeakers, I expect they sound romantic and musical, but I'm a bit hesitate on dynamic capability, high freq. air energy and price

Again, I'm using a transparent JDS Labs ODAC and full blown Class D Audio SDS-400C power amp, so it would be very obvious right on audition if the speakers does not suit me well
Wim do your self a favor and contact Bob Gross @ speaker art and see if he will build you a pair of speakers and be done. Yes they are out of your budget but its a small price to oay for everything your are asking for in a standmount. I am familiar with your amp as I own a class d audio amp and the combination is spectacular. There is no speaker I know of in that price range that can touch the sound or build quality. Bob is widely regarded as one of the best two way speaker designers of all time. Either that or continue to post on here about Speaker A vs Speaker B. Best of luck.