Best bourbon?

I noticed there are threads for scotch and vodka so we need one for bourbon too.
What do you think is the best bourbon? I can't pick just one but I think that buffalo trace and Elijah Craig are both very good, especially at ~$30 for a fifth.

Mark
mhedges

My new favorite is buffalo trace’s Elmmer T Lee. What a great tasting bourbon.
Buffalo Trace makes some of the great bourbons--Pappy Van Winkle, George T. Stagg, and William Weller being the ones I particularly like. Unfortunately, the price on certain selections has become totally crazy. A store in Washington DC sells the Van Winkle reserve for $1400 which is well more than ten times what the list price is for that bottle.
I've "auditioned" all the Bourbon mentioned & definitely concur with most of the preceeding comments.
Recently tried Spring Mill an Indiana Bourbon Whiskey at a friend's house. Upon the 1st sip, I grabbed the bottle to check it's proof because it was so smooth. It was 90 proof. After I viewed their website, I had to agree with their marketing blurb: "dangerously drinkable at 90 proof".
Always nice to find/try something different/new....
I had Eagles Rare last week and really liked it, would love to try Blantons Reserve
I tried Blanton's but it didn't do much for me.
For smooooooooooth I like Bullit.
I guess Bourbon is like stereo components,so many choices.
At least differing opinions dont become blown up arguments