Best bourbon?

I noticed there are threads for scotch and vodka so we need one for bourbon too.
What do you think is the best bourbon? I can't pick just one but I think that buffalo trace and Elijah Craig are both very good, especially at ~$30 for a fifth.

Mark
mhedges
I have found an an absolutely amazing bourbon, not cheap but not too much compared to the incredible quality. It is somewhat rare but can be found with diligence and some luck. The nose is heavenly and the taste just sublime! I am lucky to have two bottles in reserve and one that I am enjoying.
I vote that Audiogon expand their Virtual System page to include a "Virtual Liquor Cabinet" page....seems like that's where we are heading with these Best Bourbon & Best Single Malt threads.

I got the cute little $5.99 bottle of Blantons - not too bad, but think I still like Eagles Rare & Woodford Reserve better....will need to A/B them before coming to a final decision though...

Picked up a bottle of Widow Jane which is finished with water from the Widow Jane limestone mine. Very smooth.