Best beer

Kokanee gets my nod.
tmsorosk
@Philjolet - not sure if we can get Bell's in California. I've never seen it here, but I'll keep an eye out for it.

@Kennyt - I can't believe I forgot to mention Lagunitas brewery - that's one of my favorites.

@Dopogue - Brother Thelonious is made by North Coast brewing, which is another fantastic brewer I forgot to mention
Any of the Missoula Montana micros but as far as the best name "Moose Drool" leads the pack IMO.
Now a word from Tejas. Gotta put my vote out for Shiner Bock. Other good Texas beers include St. Arnold's in Houston, with a wonderful Brown Ale and a good summer beer--Lawnmower. Just don't drink and mow. I also agree with the many selections above--there is a real renaissance in local brews that keeps the small businesses alive and well.
the beer (or ale I do not remember) they sold at the Berghoff resturant in Chicago was my favorite ever (medium weight and a very fresh taste also not too much of a hop flavor) but I do not know if they sell it anymore since they switched hands and I have not been there in ten years.

fwiw