Most overrated audio manufacturers?

Thoughts?
lse
Ayre? Really?
I have nothing but good things to say as they were helpful and patient in helping me solve a hum problem.
Turns out it was my doing (placed my Oppo 105 over some ICs feeding my Ayre P5xe phono amp).
Ayre is first class all the way (they sound good too).
Really SRA? Stereophile use to be a real thick audio journal with much data and detail. Now it's just a shell not worth my time and effort. So, respectfully, I have disagree with you here. And TAS no longer captures my attention.

Also to throw Sennheiser products into the "scrap heap" is a joke. That just trolling as Elizabeth stated.
Actually I would have answered the B&W Diamond series and the B&W CM series. But I got the top of the line of both and ended up getting rid of my overpriced Thiel CS 3.7s. The 802D sound wonderful and the CM10s give you 90-95% of the same sound as the 902D offer. And with that the CM10 is the proverbial high fi bargain, Problem is many B&W users mate them up with mid hi Home Theater receivers. They like power and need hi end components. Yes BOSE is a marketing company and sounds low fi
Without a doubt - Ayon!
The most condescending people that I have ever spoke to.
Every product that the sell is better than any other product that you are considering.
After 10 minutes on the phone with them - I ordered another universal player that they said that theirs would crush, but they were totally wrong & I was much more than satisfied with my decision to go & spend elsewhere.
I'd be surprised if this is posted as they are a featured dealer here, But how could every product the sell be the "best" in show?
The Bugatti of audio? What if I never even saw a Bugatti?
I drive a Jag & am very happy with it as I am a slightly above average man & only buy what I can afford & want.
Precisely my point tubegroover I was being facetious. This thread is as many have said is pointless. Even if everyone of us could agree on say Bose, there are thousands of people who love the stuff and would completely disagree.