New preamp, loss of low freq.?

Hooked up new preamp, and I lost what I think is some low freq slam. Reasoning behind this?
i have been rewarded with the best cleanest, accurate midrange/highs I have ever heard, but did lose some low frequencies.      Normal?  

Sanders preamplifier is the new addition. 

Should i I hook up my equalizer to  smooth out, and add some low freq. 

it it is recording dependent, I still feel I lost some bass when sanders is in the mix. 

Not complaining, this has completely opened up my energy rc-70's, I have never heard these sound so loud, so clear before.   It's I feel I lost a few octaves in the lower register. 

Better? Leave it, I can definitely get used to this sound, as before it was a small bit boomy, maybe I just need time to adjust, and to let the pre warm up for a couple weeks. 

thoughts, recommendations, tweaks? I suppose I could move the speakers a little closer to the wall, this may add a little more bass. 
128x128arctikdeth
I will hook up my onkyo eq-540 equalizer, keep everything at 0 and just lightly boost the lower freq, just a little bit.  Hate using an equalizer, but I don't have a choice, the sound I'm getting from the preamp is remarkable to say the least. Mids/highs NEVER sounded so crystalline / accurate before. Onkyo, mids & highs were recessed quite a bit more. Not as clean.  

Maybe be its a trade off' lose a wee bit of bottom end, and gain exponentially in every other aspect. Worth it, sure is!!  Will let burn in for  2 weeks, will report back. Thank you all. 
I have a thought, the Groneberg Quattro ref ICs may have more low-end extension than your current cables. But let them burn-in before making judgement.
 IME, installing Cardas Clear Light from my pre to amp added deeper bass and more weight to the sound.

You can also contact The Cable Company to find a low capacitance IC that has good low-end specs.

"Will output put volts have something to do w it?"

No they both have enough volts, unless you had to turn them up full volume only still not to get to your listening level you wanted.

"I'm getting from the preamp is remarkable to say the least. Mids/highs NEVER sounded so crystalline "

This will nearly always be the impression, if as you say you have lack of bass.

Cheers George

I will be getting new cables, I called klaus at odyssey with money ready to spend, he said not til 1 week from now, he's going on holiday. Son of a ........I get ready and now I have to wait longer. My 1m pair are stretched very tightly from amp to preamp as it is, which is why I wanted to order the 1.5m Groneberg from klaus asap

i hooked up an old toshiba sd-4000 dvd player to use as a source, and mother fuc**** the bass is in full force.   I was using my iPods at 128k to play through the preamp, and at 128k, I'm sure a lot of the low and highs have been left out during the sync to the iPod. I'm such a dipsh*t. Don't yell at me, it didn't hit me until I played some megadouche (peace sells), and some helstar (king of hell) cd's, the bass was massive, and so was everything else.  Mercyful Fate is insane good now. 

Also, the pioneer elite dv-48 I was using as a source, was giving me some very audible static noise from tweeters, why, I don't know, I pulled it, and now %85 of static is gone. Only a small bit of the same static noise is audible, maybe from house ac line, I don't know. 

I will be getting a new CD player, most likely the NAD 565 for my source, my last CD player purchase was the acurus acd-11 which shows the last time I bought equipment, and the B&K pro 10 mc also back in early 90's.   I am sure bass is back, as I played some same songs I played from iPod, and played the cd, and night and day difference.  I am such a moron!

i am still investigating the bass issue, as I'm not completely sure a good source is absolute, I'll be back.........
Hi George, I have a EE design question.
When no output coupling cap is used, can't DC be outputted into the SS amp? In tube to tube, this isn't a problem, but what about DC transients from a tube pre entering a SS amp when the design of the amp's input stage is unknown?

In our case here, we don't know if the amp is DC coupled. Is it standard to use a capacitor to block DC in modern SS amps?