New preamp, loss of low freq.?

Hooked up new preamp, and I lost what I think is some low freq slam. Reasoning behind this?
i have been rewarded with the best cleanest, accurate midrange/highs I have ever heard, but did lose some low frequencies.      Normal?  

Sanders preamplifier is the new addition. 

Should i I hook up my equalizer to  smooth out, and add some low freq. 

it it is recording dependent, I still feel I lost some bass when sanders is in the mix. 

Not complaining, this has completely opened up my energy rc-70's, I have never heard these sound so loud, so clear before.   It's I feel I lost a few octaves in the lower register. 

Better? Leave it, I can definitely get used to this sound, as before it was a small bit boomy, maybe I just need time to adjust, and to let the pre warm up for a couple weeks. 

thoughts, recommendations, tweaks? I suppose I could move the speakers a little closer to the wall, this may add a little more bass. 
128x128arctikdeth
Hahahaha. Nooooooooooo

I know, I know, I'm a full on dipsh*t.  Live & learn. 

Happened years ago, when I didn't know about lossless, aac, what the fu*k a nitrate even was.  So I have all my cd's, and many of my lp's ripped to my iTunes, at AAC (256) I didn't know what it all meant, now I do, it sounds great anywhere else, except for my main rig, where its resolution is bad when played through very good equipment. 

It it took me several years to import all my cd's into iTunes, that in itself is another mess I'm not talking about. 

Im not reimporting 3000 cd's and all my LP rips now all on taiyo yuden cd-r's.  Back to iTunes, will take longer as I'm not as hung ho anymore.  So I'm gonna live with the 256 versions. I will re arrange your iTunes, put all the live stuff, so I can load iPod back at 256 k, and not the 128 I was using. Hopefully this will help a little. We moved, so all my cd's are in boxes after 1 year, I hate it, but no room to display them anymore.  

lowrider57 hi.

Just one example, just about every piece of gear cdp, dacs, preamp and amps made by Krell is dc coupled. And there are many many others ss brands that do too. 

Tubes are a different story "most" tubes amps, cdp, dacs and preamps are have massive dc offset, to block this they either have capacitor coupling or are transformer coupled. 

Cheers George

To me it looks like preamp does not provide sufficient output to the poweramp input. It also has user-adjustable gain.
Get the right gain settings and you're happy camper.

If he can get the levels he wants to listen at, there is no problem with "output" voltage from the preamp. 

Cheers George