Another Best sounding room

in Newport this time. Vandersteen again won the cost no object mention in Robert Harley's show break down. Heard it was a great show. Lot's of cool new gear. Congrats to all those who were mentioned.

Best Sound (Cost no object): As good as many systems sounded, my vote for Best of Show goes to the Optimal Enchantment room with Vandersteen Model 7 Mk.II speakers driven by Vandersteen’s radical new liquid-cooled M7-HPA amplifiers. Credit also goes to the Audio Research phonostage and preamp, Basis Inspiration turntable (with the Basis Super Arm), and AudioQuest cabling.
ctsooner
Bruce and his crew continue to offer Vandersteen at his Stereo Unlimited store in San Diego.  I bought Vandys from him three times.

Bruce has best sounding 5a Carbons setup i have heard and i think i have heard them at 5 or 6 dealers now.
IMO the long running, long term relationship guys are the best. Bruce at Unlimited in San D, Randy at Optimal in Santa Monica, Curtiss ( now retired) from aadvanced in Tacoma but the guys there are great) , A Connection, Rutan in NJ, Don Better in Cleveland and my dealer Alan at Hi-Fi buys in Atlanta. There are others too. i have bought gear from most of the above..nothing but great advice, and gear with great synergy...

left out Robert Taylor of Taylor House in NC..i think retired. lugged a van load of stuff to Charleston, optimized 5a in a very big room and sold me ARC REF 5 SE....awesome guy..
this is a people hobby

Sounds like there is some synergy going on there. I like smart Manufacturers who work with Dealers to put together rooms with the best sounding gear for synergy, not a cobbled together system as a result of 'cross-polination'.

I'd love to see the new Magico S5 Mk2's at Munich, 2016 paired with a Vitus SS-025, SL-102, SCD-025Mk2 plus a vinyl front end consisting of a Transrotor Tourbillon 07 tt, Graham Phantom Supreme arm w/-Miyajima Kansui cart & Vitus SP-102 phono stage. Add CMS Maxxum racks and Siltech Royal Signature series cables to round out the system. Now that is a room i'd like to visit!