Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Thanks for sending the pics Audiolabrynth.  Your setup looks very clean.  The only thing I'd consider would be to add room treatments.
Audiolab,
"speaker's these days are over priced expensive!"

I feel the same way about cables including the Tara Labs cables. 
4orreal, I agree, cable's are expensive,  taralabs too, however,  high end audio is an expensive hobby,  most people believe we're crazy when they find out what everything cost,  especially here where I currently live,  cheers. 
"Generally speaking, today's audio cable products fall into two camps: those that emphasize beautiful sound and those that strive for ruler-flat neutrality. But what's really needed is a mutant breed that is able to deliver on both fronts. That's where the new TARA Labs Zero Evolution interconnects fit in. This cable is decisively in the neutral camp. However, it has unsurpassed timbral fidelity and characteristics like liquidity and ease, all of which I associate with the musical camp. But the beauty of their sound does not impair their passing an incredible amount of information.” – Marshall Nack / Positive Feedback Online, Issue #81