Questions on KT150 tubes

Does anybody here have experience using that tube? Can you tell me how it sounds? I have a Primaluna DiaLogue Premium HP and it can use them but they aren't cheap. I'm running the stock EL34s and LOVE it but seems like this tube is all the rage. The Primaluna is unbelievable for its tube magic as-is. Also I wonder if the KT150 would last.

Also the best places to buy them. Not the cheapest. The best quality.
therealist
Are you saying personal preference plays a part in tube selection? THAT'S INSANE…If 16 people say 150s are what you should like, you should simply put them in and suck it up…even if in your rig they sound like an utter cacophony of screeching dog bleat, there is little room in high end for naysayers.
I assume you are answering my post Wolf? If so, all I'm saying and another poster here has the same opinion (doesn't mean its always right) before dropping $400 I would proceed with caution unless you KNOW the 150 is a much better tube. Also there are lots of naysayers everywhere so take it with a grain of salt. However, mileage varies right? 
I have a pair of Quicksilver Silver 88s using the Kt-150. I bought a quad of Genelex Kt-88s for use in a pair of McIntosh MC60 amps I also have on hand. My thinking after having the Kt88s was "why not try in the Silver 88s to compare with the Kt150s?"  Look, Mike Sanders, designer of the QS hands down prefers the Kt150 over ALL outputs that can be used in his amps. I say the KT150 is HANDS DOWN a much better tube in all respect to the Genelex in direct comparisons in the QS amps. I can't speak for Primaluma but expect the results would be similar, it's a better tube more plate current, more power more EVERYTHING.

Realist all I can say is break down and purchase. I find it extremely unlikely that you will not be satisfied. You want BODY, they'll definitely give you that and a lot more.