50 hours of research = 1 amp for Totem Sttaf

What would you choose? (3k-ish max)

I have come to the, Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II -- with Prima Luna Prologue Premium in second place.

Cary and Manley are double the price (@ 5k-ish) and Jolida/Cayin seem to receive a wide range of reviews. Vista Audio is currently out of product.

Solid States -- Nait, Rega, NAD, Bryston, Dayens, Sim, Creek, Musical Fedelity, Rotel, Plinius, Parasound... they all just seem a second option to tubes... but if I had to choose one here I’d go with the Supernait...but no real strong view here...

Appreciate any input...unfort I cannot listen to them all...(totem sttaf is 88db)

(looking at Mytek Brooklyn to complete setup)

mrmittens
The Premium version is just that. Premium parts are used throughout the unit which results in better sound and reliability. Have you researched the PrimaLuna and Rogue extensively or read reviews?  I own a Dialogue Premium and looked at the upgrades over the regular models before I bought mine. I was very impressed at the parts and build quality of the PL. Even the non-premium models are built very well don't get me wrong  in comparison to my previous Rogue its no contest.  If you call I doubt you will have to talk much because they will do most of the talking lol.

And don't let anyone tell you the PL is Chinese junk because its not. Its Dutch designed and PL is extremely picky about their distributors and the parts they use in ALL of the products. Go to Upscale Audio and read about PL. If you're not impressed I would be surprised. Another good point is PL amps run cooler than most other tube amps resulting in the tubes can last up to 10,000 hours instead of 2000-3000 hours.  
hows the manley stingray and cary sli80 compare with the primaluna dialogue premium?
I haven't heard them but do a Google search.  I'm sure you'll find plenty of material on each.  But I would be willing to bet the PL would sound better than the Cary.  
akg is right in that Totems are very often paired with SS amps and Simaudio is it's Canadian brother. But the Sttaf can go either way, SS or tubes, since it's an easier load than other Totems.

As far as Rogue vs. PrimaLuna Prologue Premium, I know many of the Rogue products and I've only heard excellent words about the PL's. My concern is that the Prologue Premium at 35wpc may be underpowered for this speaker.

I auditioned the Sttaf a few years back, and it became more dynamic when supplied with some power.
Nice choices. I would pick the rogue - great sound. Also may want to add Hegel and Ayre to your audition list. Haven't heard the ayre but seems to be highly regarded. I have the Hegel and love it.