Cleveland, OH

Anyone in the NE Ohio area that are still stalwart 2 channelers?
How about those of you who got rid of their stereo gear to go HT
only to regret it. Are you out there? COMMENTS
mosfetti
Hi,
Nothing active yet but intrest is always great, I live south of Youngstown....write back if you want to talk.
Chad
Hello Cleveland/Akron audiophiles! Golden Gramophone, in Fairlawn, is AWESOME. http://www.goldengramophone.com/
I highly recommend this shop. Very friendly sales guys who are actually into 2 channel. I've sat for hours in there listening to Von Schweikert VR4 Jr.'s on Audio Research amps, with no intention of buying, they know I couldn't afford it.

Anyhow, is there a Cleveland area audiophile/2 channel club? I'd be willing to join, and even help organize it.

I live in Akron and have a modest 2 channel system consisting of Polk Audio speakers, McCormack pre, and Rotel power amp.
I don't know about Cleveland 2ch club. Will happily participate. I have Cello Elves, currently working on resuscitation of McIntosh MC2205 have also mac preamps Garrard table and as I am damn DIYer, rebuiling Torrens 160 turntable my increadible way. I do experiment. Maybe too much....
Well, it seems there are a number of us willing to form a Cleveland area audiophile/2 channel club. I'd be happy to help organize this. Note I said help organize. I guess this forum will be a good place to start. Keep posting or send emails, and maybe we can get something going.