Cleveland, OH

Anyone in the NE Ohio area that are still stalwart 2 channelers?
How about those of you who got rid of their stereo gear to go HT
only to regret it. Are you out there? COMMENTS
mosfetti
Hi, I'm just south of Cleveland off of 77 and would love to meet other hi fi guys in the area. I have 2 channel digital and analog for serious listening and h t just for the fun of it.
Hford, your welcome to come down if you are free Saturday, just email me if you want to talk, cheers
Chad, Really great to meet you and the E&B gang today. Wish I had more time but had a lot on my plate this afternoon. You have a nice and very enjoyable system. Appreciate your hospitality too. Talk soon. Regards, Brian
Well yesterday was a great get together, thanks Eric for the power conditioner and the wine, I hope to see others homes in time aswell as host more of you at my place.
It was greating meeting all, so once again....thanks Brian, Jim, Eric, Marty and Karl for everything! Cheers
Well yesterday was a great get together, thanks Eric for the power conditioner and the wine, I hope to see others homes in time aswell as host more of you at my place.
It was greating meeting all, so once again....thanks Brian, Jim, Eric, Marty and Karl for everything! Cheers