Cleveland, OH

Anyone in the NE Ohio area that are still stalwart 2 channelers?
How about those of you who got rid of their stereo gear to go HT
only to regret it. Are you out there? COMMENTS
mosfetti
Oldgrey: welcome aboard. I to agree that 2 channel and HT can exist in the same environment. In fact it can be done exceptionally well in several different ways if you are willing to work at it. I am just south of you in the Brecksville area and would like to have you as well as others in our group over for a listen when you get some time. I like a lot of Jazz mostly pre 1980 and have several Coltrane albums in my playing rotation. Happy listening, Herman
Chad,
Holy !!!!! I pray that he's getting better? Wow! Does he have donors lined up? I'd like to know what hospital? I'll email you offline (off A-gon). Thx
Ted
Hi gang, I'm on the east side and just getting started with two-channel. I'd love to attend one of your get togethers and get some ideas.
Oldgrey,
Welcome to the neighborhood.
I would happen to agree with TedB & Hford653,(& Ted you have a nice system & room) 2 channel & HT can coexist in the same room. Yes utlimately I would love to have 2 separate rooms, but that for me is financially impossible. I would much rather throw my money at one room & of course my equipment. If you do a build I recommend you acoustically set it up for 2 channel (if that is your first love of course). I followed this road & have been very pleased with the results. Equipment selection & synergy are also important.
Hope to meet a few more of the Cleveland area audionuts in the future as well.
West side / Vermilion