Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
Wow!, I'm happy I didn't get the red's yet,  mmmm, I believe I will get the black's, synergistic has been spot on with their claims of performance,  so,  I  believe that this new fuse has to be somewhat better,  glad I've kept up with this enjoyable thread.
OMG!
Will the flavors ever end?
I'm not doubting improvement, but I've noticed the company is constantly improving or coming up with something new for us to spend our money on...LOL!
Geared4me,
The Cable Company is taking orders now for their initial shipment of  this new product. Expected delivery is 10 to 14 days. 

Keith, 
You're correct, so far  the SR fuses at each level have lived up to the hype and continue to improve. 

Oregonpapa, 
I agree, life is good,  and I never take that for granted. 
Charles, 
Oregonpapa ,
We seem to have very similar taste in music. 
Given the size of your music collection you may already own it but I will suggest it anyway. 
The Thelonious Monk recording I'd mentioned yesterday  is "Live At The Jazz Workshop". I think you'd really like it if you enjoy Monk. Another one from him is "Live At The It Cclub" Both are stereo recordings from the early 1960s. The energy and soul are palpable. 
Charles,