North Carolina Audio Club

Let's start a NC Audio Club. Any comments? Any suggestions about how to promote our interest and perhaps hear other folks systems, or benefit from their experiences?
twochannel_guy
Sounds good to me. I am in Hendersonville. Let us know when you get settled in Asheville
Joe
Are there any audio clubs or audiophiles north of Charlotte, NC (in the Huntersville/ Cornelius/Lake Norman area)? Years ago there was a club that met about 50 miles away on the south suburbs of Charlotte so I only attended a few times.
Check out the Capital Audiofest 2011 updates. Hope to see you there. www.capitalaudiofest.com
Charlotte, NC chiming in. Hello all. Is there any club built up yet or should I start organizing one? I have already hosted and organized an audio event here in the mountains of North Carolina every year for 5 years running where folks fly or drive in from all over the US and Canada, so organizing something on the local scene would be a breeze.

I have been in this hobby since I was 8 years old listening to my Uncle Tommy's tube rig and after a 20 or so year hiatus, got back into it hardcore about 6 years ago. If nothing has been set up so far concerning the North Carolina Audio Club, let's stop the talk and walk the walk.

Regards,
Trietz
Are you still in the mountains? I am in Hendersonville area and would love to get together. Charlotte is a little far for me.