North Carolina Audio Club

Let's start a NC Audio Club. Any comments? Any suggestions about how to promote our interest and perhaps hear other folks systems, or benefit from their experiences?
twochannel_guy
I'm in. I live in Huntersville and would be happy to contribute in any way/shape/form to a greater Mecklenburg audio club.
I have a VERY modest setup, but it would be fun to work it out for some of you "golden ears" and let you critique at will.
(No, I'm not a masochist LOL!)
Colorfullpellets,
This is very cool. I as well live in Huntersville and would like to get together for a listening session or two. Not to worry about a modest system, all systems can be a pleasure to enjoy and worth gathering over some good music. You should post your current system under virtual systems.
I see with this new A'gon website changes there is know way to send a private message so we can further this conversation.
Thanks for the response, Mjcmt! I will complete my virtual system post this weekend (traveling all week) and take pics.
I'm in NorthStone; whereabouts are you? Definitely up for music sessions!
I'm very close in Monteith Pk. Colorfulpellects. We need to get together for sure.
Mike
I live in the greater Mecklenburg area. I have attended the club located in Raleigh - nice group of guys - so I don't mind a dirve. I would like to see something get going in the Charlotte area.

I like Ron's idea. It could be a good start.