North Carolina Audio Club

Let's start a NC Audio Club. Any comments? Any suggestions about how to promote our interest and perhaps hear other folks systems, or benefit from their experiences?
twochannel_guy
Agreed. I have the same user name on AudioKarma if you want to send me a PM from that site we can connect.
Where might this location be? If this is where we start it back up? Then so be it.

Tom
I am moving to Waynesville this fall and would like to meet other audiophiles in the area [Asheville, Hendersonville, Waynesville].
Stanwal,
Beautiful part of the world. Where you moving from, and are you retiring there or for work? I have a tube-audiophile friend who lives in Hendersonville, who is not active on these sights. If you send me a PM with your info when you get here I will pass iy on your info to him, so he can contact you if he chooses.
Mike

I live in Waynesville, Stanwal. There are a few of us scattered around these parts (within thirty minutes or so of Asheville). Drop me a line when you touch down and we'll find a time to get together. That's quite a system you've assembled there. I'd love to hear it!