Neutral electronics are a farce...

Unless you're a rich recording engineer who record and listen to your own stuff on high end equipment, I doubt anyone can claim their stuff is neutral.  I get the feeling, if I were this guy, I'd be disappointed in the result. May be I'm wrong.
dracule1
I never said they did travel at the speed of light in cables.

Really? Wut up?:

As I said previously RFI/EMI is light speed due to the photons involved whilst the other - magnetic field - is stationary.
The audio signal moves VERY rapidly. It moves at near light speed in a conductor.

Sure looks like you said that to me.

I don't think you realize how much you've painted yourself into a corner- on the one hand you seem to get that magnetic fields can impinge themselves onto a cable, OTOH you say that a signal passes through a cable via photons (which won't be influenced by said magnetic fields). Ya can't have it both ways...
Atmosphere, please don’t tell me you think that "near light speed" means light speed? I just finished explaining for the umpteenth time that the velocity of light and any electromagnetic wave depends on the medium through which it travels. I’m having trouble deciding if you have a propensity for density or if you’re just pretending. ;-) Let me make myself a little clearer just in case my first three or four attempts were not clear enough. The speed of electromagnetic waves in a vacuum is what 186,000 miles per second, right? And in a conductor it is a large fraction of c, let’s say it’s 80% of c or about 150,000 miles per second. That’s close to c, and that’s why I refer to it as "near light speed." Follow?

I also did not say the electromagnetic wave in the cable can't be influenced by external magnetic fields. You are not only putting words in my mouth but you obviously *missed the whole point* of my discussion of the subject lo these past few days.

Pop Quiz: what’s the second fastest thing next to photons?

Cheerios

It was when I found out I could make mistakes that I knew I was on to
something. ~Ornette Coleman

The speed of electromagnetic waves in a vacuum is what 186,000 miles per second, right? And in a conductor it is a large fraction of c, let’s say it’s 80% of c or about 150,000 miles per second. That’s close to c, and that’s why I refer to it as "near light speed." Follow?
Well, the funny thing here is that you claim that the signal is in photon form. If so, its going at the speed of light 'cause that's how fast photons go on account of quantum. And if that's so, what can be inferred from that is all you have to do is put the signal through a cable and you can slow it down (on account of the dielectric and quantum). If that is so, it is further inferred that all you need is enough dielectric and you could get a person pedaling a bicycle to go at the speed of light. Then of course you could shed the dielectric and presto! the bicycle made it to Mars in only 30 minutes.

Of course, none of this is really possible, because signals **don't** travel in cables in the form of photons (which is of course ridiculous) and also not because of quantum :)! Of course I've been having some fun with this!