Neutral electronics are a farce...

Unless you're a rich recording engineer who record and listen to your own stuff on high end equipment, I doubt anyone can claim their stuff is neutral.  I get the feeling, if I were this guy, I'd be disappointed in the result. May be I'm wrong.
dracule1
It was when I found out I could make mistakes that I knew I was on to
something. ~Ornette Coleman

The speed of electromagnetic waves in a vacuum is what 186,000 miles per second, right? And in a conductor it is a large fraction of c, let’s say it’s 80% of c or about 150,000 miles per second. That’s close to c, and that’s why I refer to it as "near light speed." Follow?
Well, the funny thing here is that you claim that the signal is in photon form. If so, its going at the speed of light 'cause that's how fast photons go on account of quantum. And if that's so, what can be inferred from that is all you have to do is put the signal through a cable and you can slow it down (on account of the dielectric and quantum). If that is so, it is further inferred that all you need is enough dielectric and you could get a person pedaling a bicycle to go at the speed of light. Then of course you could shed the dielectric and presto! the bicycle made it to Mars in only 30 minutes.

Of course, none of this is really possible, because signals **don't** travel in cables in the form of photons (which is of course ridiculous) and also not because of quantum :)! Of course I've been having some fun with this!

All the world’s a photon, eh? Interesting theory.

Well who would have thought there was a relationship between energy and mass before Al (Einstein not Gore).

Let me know if you guys work this out and if so how it matters for my hifi. Then I just might care.

What’s this, the Frick and Frack routine?  I think I am seeing why there haven't been too many Amish Nobel Prize winners in physics. :-). Just joking, Mopman.