A hated question - Purist 20th Anniversay and the Cardas Clear Rev 1 interconnects

........I like them both in my set up ; Esoteric cd, amp and per-amp  / Sonus Faber Olympica III's / Silver Circle 5.0 SE  conditioner / Purist Audio 20th Anniversary cabling - interconnects and Limited Edition power cords  / Cardas Clear Beyond Speaker cables. I added a Cardas Clear Rev 1 interconnect from the Esoteric K-03x to the pre-amp. I liked the way it sounds  - clear ( ha ) focused and improved rhythm and pace.......added a nice warm sound. The Cardas was what $2,500 ...and the PAD 20th Anniversary retailed at $8,000. Okay why am I nuts here ...and any thoughts to those who have listened. I might ...might I say add another Cards between the amp and pre-amp. I borrowed one from the Cable Company and I am telling you the Cardas are very honest almost ruthless to the source. The last time I heard that was from Nordost  - but the Cardas is just that , but adds a nice touch and I mean a touch of warmth.         
garebear
Hello garebear
I have the Esoteric K-o3x and the Esoteric C-o3x, useing Transparent Ref. XL  MM2  Balanced cables and i like them a lot. I think they are a shade warm and detailed.
enjoy Pete 

I like the Cardas Clear line of cables over the older Golden Cross design. I auditioned the Clear and Clear Light and they presented a truer sound from the source. These are extended with detail, and I agree, a touch of warmth.
Garebear, keep them both if you can swing it.  Because if you are like me and I suspect a lot of audiophiles switching things around on occasion is not only interesting but could possibly save you $$$ in the long run keeping audio nervosa in check. It also takes more than 10 days of audition to really to get to know how something really works in your own system, for me at least.
Thank you Pete and lowrider but I am not interested in changing cables as I am happy with the Purist and Cardas and wanted to see if anybody has also listened to just these two cables. The other issues is that Cardas will be coming out with the Clear Beyond interconnect at some point and wondering if I should wait until then ....as those speakers cables are really good in my system.