Has anyone heard the new North American products preamp and amp?

The new versions are called X-10s and the amp is on its third version or Mark III. This truly provides holograph imagine unlike anything I've heard before. On symphonic orchestras, one can hear the first violins. I have never heard an amp sound this precise.

In reality, I doubt if any amplifier can rival it. I certainly have never heard any that do so. Every album is so involving.

The preamp has yet to get a remote but is nevertheless, quite striking.
tbg
gdhal,

what happens when the two speakers (assuming two channels) are not precisely (as in less than 1000th of an inch) aligned and distanced from the listeners ears? Is distortion re-introduced?
Actually -The only thing that will happen is it will project the performance but with the center stage slightly to the left or right depending on which speaker is slightly closer. It is a shift in your viewpoint. 

Roger
Thanks you for the response Roger. I suppose the center stage being off left-right does make sense. Given the level of information you have included in this thread, it probably would have been more efficient had you included all of this in your white paper. In any case, as I originally stated the technical content of this post is a bit "over-my-head". Perhaps that is my loss as I enjoy the hobby and love the music! Peace and best of luck gaining whatever traction you need/want to have your equipment/design principles be as ubiquitous as possible. 
Hi to All, I have ordered a H-cat Mark III amp and preamp an I am trilled to get to hear it in my system. Probably be a month before I have it all set up but I will let you know what it is like.
Since I know Norm and his system very well, If he is this excited about a product, I know that I want one.

Thanks Roger- for attempting to explain you concepts.
You explanations are thorough, interesting, informative and helpful. 
 I am sure you are aware that there are those who blog just to see them- selves online so no amount of wisdom expelled will stop the questions.
Those people waste my time often and work at being annoying.

The Mark III is new and different, even different from Roger's earlier work. The past is history and the Mark III is the new world.
Cheers D

Well one could always just pay for advertising instead of shilling on sites for free.  Then you don't have to worry about things like people asking questions.