Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Just a quick comment on the Pass amp comment.  I believe there is quite a bit of consensus that the X series is least warm of the Pass products.  Nelson's amps get a bit warmer as you move from the X to the X.5, to the XA.5, and finally XA.8 (I haven't read enough to feel like I know where the X.8 fall in there).  On my Thiel 2.4s, I found an XA30.5 much warmer and more natural sounding than an X250.5.  Bass was surprisingly close and I ended up choosing the XA30.5 without much deliberation (despite the community's assurance that it was a bad match).
Thanks! for sharing- cal3713.

how are the (2) amps, XA30.5 and X250.5, different?
Happy Listening!
Hey folks
I just received the answer my inquiry regarding the Primare A34.2 amplifiers power rating into 4 ohms.  (The only rating given on the site and in the literature accompanying the amp is 150 watts into 8 ohms.)

Primate's email stated that the amp will almost double its power into 4 ohms,  "almost 300 watts per channel."