Has biwire speaker cabling become "old" ?

I notice some makers are not stocking biwire termination. Has biwire gone out of favor ? Was it sonically meaningless ?
Have speaker makers dropped it ? Do us owners of biwire built speakers need to resort to jumpers or aftermarket biwire cables now ?
garn509
My guess is that people want to biwire things regardless of how they sound so Yun stuck the posts on to satisfy customer choice issues, or he just had biwire panels hanging around and figured he's use them. I'm willing to bet a VERY small percentage of hifi freaks biamp speakers so I doubt that's the reason. He also warned me to be careful not to lose the jumpers...that was pretty funny.
Timrhu...good point about Dunlavy speakers having bi-wire terminals. On my SC-Vs I did a bi-amp arrangement with two Audio Research D200s and Audio Magic speaker cable. Sounded great. Now using higher grade single run Audio Magic cable with Marantz Reference monos it sounds even better.

Dunlavy probably would have said, "I told you so"!
New to the conversation, (actually just listening in).  I'm no expert on the subject that for sure. I would agree that all manor of connections would make changes in the sound. Full disclosure, I run Audioquest Gibralter single biwire. Also switch off with Nordost Blue Heaven Leif with Norse Jumpers. I like them both but the AQ has the edge, for my system. 

I'm finding humor in the fact that what ever way we decided to connect our speaker cables, we still end up hanging them on what are usually cheap binding posts. And who knows what cable is connecting my paradigm binding posts to the speakers.
N
As someone very suspicious of many tweaks ("special" fuses, magic dots, wire suspension bridges…blah blah), I was surprised at the results  from building a pair of what I thought were way cool jumpers to try in place of the stock gold plated metal bars on my Silverlines. My high quality solid core shrink wrapped well sorted little masterpiece jumpers sounded like crap. Back on went the stock little flat jumpers that are simply better. The end.
Wolf, I had a similar experience on my center channel in my HT setup.   It is set up for tri-wire so I built little jumpers out of some Anaylsis Plus oval 12 and it did not sound as good as the brass supplied ones.....out they came!  Who would have thunk it!