B&K ST-140 vs ex-442 sound charactor

I currently have an st-140 (105 watt version) driving my Zu Omen Defs. I love the Tube like warmth and mellow presentation. I'm going to have the caps replaced. However, I have a chance on a one owner ex-442. Basically the same chasis and footprint as the 140, just with 200 watts ch. I really do not need extra power since the Omen Defs are extremely efficient. However, I was possibly thinking of purchasing the ex-442 and have Caps replaced and then just place it in my system since the amp has been pretty much papered by the one owner. I purchased my 140 used and not sure how many hands it has been in and it's a little "nicked" up. Just curious if there are any sound character differences between the two models?
aberyclark
similar sound with more power.   the 442 is considered by many to be one of  b&k's best amp.. if the price is right, go for it
Thanks for feedback. I think I'll pick the amp up. I'll try it out, if it does not suit my system, then I'll just have the 140 updated. I really like the B&K amp I have. Very musical. 
I owned the ST-140 for some 25 years. A great budget amplifier. Also heard the 442. As tomtab said, it is sonically similar however provides more power.  
The original ST-140 model...70w/ch one with the gold-colored handles deivered the sweetest sounds...all higher powered models i have heard were harder sounding.