B&K ST-140 vs ex-442 sound charactor

I currently have an st-140 (105 watt version) driving my Zu Omen Defs. I love the Tube like warmth and mellow presentation. I'm going to have the caps replaced. However, I have a chance on a one owner ex-442. Basically the same chasis and footprint as the 140, just with 200 watts ch. I really do not need extra power since the Omen Defs are extremely efficient. However, I was possibly thinking of purchasing the ex-442 and have Caps replaced and then just place it in my system since the amp has been pretty much papered by the one owner. I purchased my 140 used and not sure how many hands it has been in and it's a little "nicked" up. Just curious if there are any sound character differences between the two models?
aberyclark
Thanks for feedback. I think I'll pick the amp up. I'll try it out, if it does not suit my system, then I'll just have the 140 updated. I really like the B&K amp I have. Very musical. 
I owned the ST-140 for some 25 years. A great budget amplifier. Also heard the 442. As tomtab said, it is sonically similar however provides more power.  
The original ST-140 model...70w/ch one with the gold-colored handles deivered the sweetest sounds...all higher powered models i have heard were harder sounding.
The same person also has a CJ Mf-80 that he will sell me ($700) in perfect working order. Would that be a better buy than the ex442 for $300 for the long term?