Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Dan, 

I have found that the PSB Imagine Minis mate quite well with my 2.4s in my room. They have their own adjustable wall bracket too. 

Cheers,
Warren
Jafant...

I have to admit that I exercise caution when touting a commercial enterprise here for reasons that are obvious to everyone who buys/sells and posts here. I like the "real world" opinions of people who own and live with the equipment we discourse over as opposed to people who have a commercial stake - not that there's anything wrong with that in the proper setting.  

Here on Long Island there are two bricks and mortar stores a body can WALK into without an appointment - and this one is literally right around the corner from me.  When I first moved here 22 years ago I had virtually no furniture so I bought a pair of Klipsch CF-3's from them - to fill up my living room. (They were fun for a while but those horn loaded tweeters...oy vey!) The fact that they're still around is testimony enough to their business acumen.  

Anyway, I should be picking up my BAT preamp this afternoon and when I do I'll be checking out the Thiels they mentioned - which may pose an issue.  If they're a model above my CS3.5 dare I consider them?  Woe is me!

TY- Dan for the connection on Thiel legacy manager- Rob Gillum.

Regarding your question about surround speakers- I have only heard the 2-channel Thiel loudspeakers (2.4, 2.4SE, 2.7 and 3.7).

None of those dealers/retailers had any in/on nor sat Thiel speakers.
All auditions were in a 2-channel listening room or showroom.
Hopefully, one of the other guys here can be of help to you.
Happy Listening!
Open question...

I have a very good pair of CS3.5's right now but, as mentioned a few posts back, had offered $1100 for a pair of CS3.6's here on Audiogon which was declined.  The seller just messaged me that their buyer backed out after they accepted and I could have them for $1100 now. Original cartons and everything.  

It would be nice to lose that electronic equalizer but I would  be sacrificing about 5hz at the low end - is it "what's a few hertz between friends" or "you're an idiot - keep the 3.5's!  Or do I start a vertical collection of Thiel models?  Thanks.