Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
I would like to hear one of those Pass Labs integrated amps.
We all know the PL separates are outstanding!
Thiel is on my bucket list of speakers I would like to give a shot someday.   The used prices these days are pretty compelling.  
At used or demo price- they are a steal. There is much useful data in this thread- which model interests you?
I have had Thiels since '83 starting with a pair of 03a's & a PS Audio Elite integrated Amp. I progressed through 2.2's, 2.3''s and then to 2.4's to which I added a Krell fpb 300 amp, which was wonderful. As a truly sick audiophile, I was not content with perfection, and couldn't resist adding a pair of CS 5's. The Krell did just fine, but oh no, I had to twist off and get a CAT Amplifier, a beast with 1000 plus amps into a 4 ohm load. But it had a damn noisy fan, So I traded both to an audiophile in San Antonio, for a pair of Altec Onken horns and a tube amp and Transcendent tube pre.  That ended the arms race, and I have a really smooth system. I still had the 2.4's, which I sold to a guy in Dallas, who is a happy happy camper.  Thing is, I now am developing a "no Thiels" twinge and feel lost without a pair of Thiels in my system.
So, thing is, I am wondering if I should get a pair of CS6's on the Gon, or get some 7's on US Audio...But what am I going to do with those really nice (and big!) Onken Altecs!
I need help.